M&M Carnot developed its first transcritical CO2 package over fifteen years ago. Today, as we continue developing innovative CO2 solutions to replace synthetic refrigeration systems, we are considered the expert in natural commercial refrigeration in North America. Traditionally, supermarkets had standardized inefficient, synthetic refrigerants that are harmful to our planet. Today’s supermarket managers are looking for more sustainable solutions that are energy efficient and utilize natural refrigerants. M&M Carnot has become an industry leader in fulfilling this critical requirement.
Supermarket / Grocery
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) = 1
- Future-proof natural refrigerant avoids regulations limiting use of most synthetic refrigerants
- Natural refrigerant with zero ozone depletion potential
- Substantially lower installation and operating costs than synthetic systems
- Non-toxic and nonflammable refrigerant