M&M Carnot developed the first transcritical package for data centers in 2014. Today, we continue to drive sustainability for the industry with natural refrigeration solutions. With the rapid growth of data centers, our customers rely on M&M Carnot to deliver refrigeration solutions that set the standards for quality and performance, while also utilizing a natural refrigerant with a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 1 – avoiding any future regulations on refrigerants. M&M Carnot’s patented Rain Cycle economizer utilizes gravity and thermosiphon effect to recirculate CO2, providing free cooling and positively affecting power usage effectiveness (PUE) and water usage effectiveness (WUE), resulting in significant cost savings.
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) = 1
- Future-proof natural refrigerant avoids regulations limiting use of most synthetic refrigerants
- Natural refrigerant with zero ozone depletion potential
- Substantially lower installation and operating costs than synthetic systems
- Non-toxic and nonflammable refrigerant