Designed for efficient cooling of data centers.
Refrigerants : CO2
Industry : CO2
The Aquilon InRow for Data Centers utilizes M&M Carnot’s patented rain cycle economizer for cooler days and leverages the capabilities and efficiency gains of CO2 refrigerant on warmer days, to cool data centers.
- Free cooling with CO2, without recirculation pump
- Non-toxic & Non-flammable natural refrigerant
- Future proof natural refrigerant avoids high GWP regulations
- Higher heat capacity requires smaller pipes and components while increasing performance
- High pressures of CO2 remove restrictions of building height for pipe runs
- Refrigerant is naturally pumped with innate pressure from CO2, removing need for recirculation pumps
- Patented rain cycle economizer mode using thermosiphon principle
- Economizer standard on all units
- No refrigeration pump required
- Significant reduction in footprint than synthetic systems
- Less piping required compared to synthetic refrigerants
- Adiabatic condenser option available when required